Saturday, March 20, 2010

Eh, it's been referred to as worse than that (Part II: Still Spacing)

Same day as the last post. Not entirely sure why Europe has been coming up so much when Isaac is around, but it certainly has. Here's the latest. This one came while I was watching the Kansas vs. UNI game (good lookin' out, UNI). One of the UNI players hung on the rim after a monster dunk.

Isaac: Why is he hanging there on the hoop?
Me: He's being stupid (as happy as I am to see Kansas lose, I hate that kind of nonsense).
Isaac: What?
Me: Oh, he's just silly.
Isaac: Like Europe?
Me (not knowing what else to say): Yes.

Maybe Isaac is confusing Europe the planet with Europe the band. I'm sure that twenty years ago, a lot of people thought that they were from outer space and I know from experience that in the present, many people think that they are silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dad,husband,Moby Dick enthusiast, music nerd, Chelsea FC fan, reader, coffee-needer, etc...