Sunday, February 14, 2010

That's My Boy!!!

I'm not sure why I haven't put this together years ago when my son started saying awesome things, but luckily, it is not too late. This blog will be used to document all the incredible things that Isaac (almost 5 yrs old) says.

For anyone reading this who doesn't already know my son, he is a Star Wars enthusiast who loves to skateboard, draw and engage in anything super-hero related. To put things into perspective, I'm not concerned with the idea of him becoming a teenager. The thought of Isaac someday having a girlfriend that I dislike hasn't even crossed my mind. Him getting a license, going to college, becoming a fan of Nickelback, etc etc, are of no concern to me at this time. Where my worry lies is over the thought of Isaac creating a gigantic death-ray and holding "bad guys" hostage. Or becoming one of those cats who lives life as if he (or to a lesser extend, she)is actually a character from Star Wars. That would be a drag. Nothing else he could do would disappoint me more that if he became some kind of super-villain/hero or a weirdo. I'd still love him, but it would be difficult. I'm kidding, of course.

My son is an incredible little man who says and does some of the most entertaining things anyone could ever imagine. And here is where you can read all about them.

2 comments:

  1. Somewhere in this blog I want to see the line, "I scratch myself all the time, but you don't see me letting it slow me down."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding the first line of this entry:

    If you go back thru your Facebook Wall (click on "just me" to make it easier), you could probably form a micro-archive of Isaacisms from a lot of your past statuses, and post it sometime.

    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dad,husband,Moby Dick enthusiast, music nerd, Chelsea FC fan, reader, coffee-needer, etc...